- Supplied with complete lead set comprising of current and potential leads
- Measures resistances between 0.1 microohm and 1 ohm
- Provides test currents from 10 A to 200 A DC
- Offers resolution up to 0.1 microohm
- Stores up to 300 sets of results in onboard memory
- RS232 port enables data download to PC or real-time output to printer
- Uses four-terminal measurement technique to cancel resistance of test leads from measurements
- Alpha-numeric keypad allows note entry as well as setting of test current
- Large LCD display shows all test parameters as well as measurement results
- On-screen menu offers selection of one of three test modes
- Small size and low weight (33 lbs) suitable for workshops, production floors, and in the field
- Ideal for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints, or other applications involving high current
The Megger DLRO200-EN Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter measures resistances between 0.1 microohm and 1 ohm, at high currents. This versatile instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
The unique design allows the weight and size of the DLRO200-EN to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 33 lbs. This small size makes the DLRO200-EN equally suitable for applications in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field. The high current capability and compact design make the DLRO200-EN suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
300 sets of results may be stored in the DLRO200-EN's on-board memory for later download to a PC or may be output directly to a printer via the RS232 port. Users may also add notes to any stored result by using the on-board alphanumeric keypad, thereby making later identification of results straightforward.
As well as adding notes to stored results, the alphanumeric keypad allows you to set the test current directly by typing in the value required. The DLRO200-EN will check the continuity of the test circuit, and will quickly ramp the test current up to the desired level. The keyboard is also used to set upper and lower limits for the result and to prevent the use of excessive currents by setting an upper limit to the allowable test current.
The DLRO200-EN uses a four terminal measurement technique to cancel the resistance of the test leads from the measurement. It operates in one of three modes, which are simply selected from the on screen menu.
|Data Sheet:||(182 KB)|