- Provides rapid production line testing to latest UL standards
- Rugged design allows for ease of portability
- Checks ground continuity of three-wire devices with high voltage interlock
- Incorporates extra safety features
- Front-panel leakage current trip adjustable from 0.3 to 12 mA
- One-second or continuous testing options
- Automatic failure shutdown, with visual and audible alarms
- Recessed high-voltage connections
- Front-panel NEMA 5-15R three-prong receptacle
- Zero start/reset in event of failure
- Meets UL 120-Kiloohm requirement
- Applied test voltage range: 0 to 3 kV
The Megger 230315 AC High-Pot Tester is designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapts to development, maintenance or production testing. The 230315 Tester features a front-panel, NEMA 5-15R three-prong output receptacle.
Test voltage is continuously adjustable from zero to full output, with a zero-start interlock. Leakage current trip level may be adjusted from 0.3 to 12 mA by a front-panel knob. Pushbuttons are provided to select one-second or continuous testing, to turn off the high voltage and to reset the instrument. All high-voltage connections are recessed to prevent accidental contact with high voltage.
During testing, high voltage will automatically shut down within 50 ms of arcing or exceeding the preset trip level. Visual and audible alarms alert the operator upon failure.
The 230315 also features an interlock that prevents the high voltage from being applied if the supply ground wire is open or if the hot and neutral wires are interchanged. A lamp lights to confirm that the 230315 Tester is connected to a properly grounded power source.
The 230315 AC High-Pot Tester will automatically shut down if ground circuit resistance of the test object exceeds 15 ohms at any time during testing. This feature may be bypassed when testing double-insulated devices or when using test probes.
|230315-2||Megger 230315-2 Pistol Grip High-Voltage Test Probe for Models 230315 and 230415, 4 ft. Lead||
|230315-3||Megger 230315-3 Pistol Grip Return Test Probe for Models 230315 and 230415, 4 ft. Lead||
|Data Sheet:||(359 KB)|