- Provides rapid production line testing to latest UL standards
- Rugged design allows for ease of portability
- Incorporates extra safety features, including slide switch to cover output jacks not in use
- Front-panel leakage current trip adjustable from 0.3 to 12 mA (AC), 0.43 to 17 mA (DC)
- One-second or continuous testing options
- Automatic failure shutdown, with visual and audible alarms
- Recessed high-voltage connections
- Zero start/reset in event of failure
- Meets UL 120-Kiloohm requirement
- Applied test voltage range (AC): 0 to 4 kV
- Applied test voltage range (DC): 0 to 5 kV
The Megger 230425 AC/DC High-Pot Tester is designed for safety and ease of operation, and readily adapts to development, maintenance or production testing.
Test voltage is continuously adjustable from zero to full output, with a zero-start interlock. Leakage current trip level may be adjusted from 0.3 to 12 mA by a front-panel knob. Pushbuttons are provided to select one-second or continuous testing, to turn off the high voltage and to reset the instrument. All high-voltage connections are recessed to prevent accidental contact with high voltage.
During testing, high voltage will automatically shut down within 50 ms of arcing or exceeding the preset trip level. Visual and audible alarms alert the operator upon failure.
The 230425 also features an interlock that prevents the high voltage from being applied if the supply ground wire is open or if the hot and neutral wires are interchanged. A lamp lights to confirm that the 230425 Tester is connected to a properly grounded power source.
The 230425 AC/DC High-Pot Tester provides a slide switch to select either ac or dc test voltage. The slide switch safely covers the output jacks not in use.
|230425-2||Megger 230425-2 Pistol Grip High-Voltage and Return Probe Set for Model 230425, 4 ft. Leads||
|235300-2||Megger 235300-2 NEMA L5-20R Twist Lock Adapter Plug||
|Data Sheet:||(59 KB)|