- Measures AC currents up to 400 A
- Low current range options allow for improved resolution
- Provides measurement ranges for AC and DC voltages up to 600 V
- Measures resistance up to 20 milliohm
- Ideal for use during installation, maintenance and checking of electrical systems and equipment
- Data Hold function freezes displayed value
- Continuity buzzer operates up to 20 milliohm
- Small pocket-size design: 2.2 x 7.4 x 1.10 in. (W x H x D)
- Automatically powers off after 10 minutes for battery savings
- Safety rated to IEC 61010 CAT III 600 V
- Jaw size: 1.06 in. (27 mm)
The Megger DCM320-EN (1000-304) Digital Clamp Meter is an ideal clamp meter for use during the installation, maintenance and checking of electrical systems and equipment.
The meter measures AC current (50 - 60 Hz) up to 400 A, with a data-hold feature to freeze the displayed value for use in confined situations where the display may be difficult to read.
The DCM320 additionally has measurement ranges for AC and DC voltages up to 600 V, and resistance up to 20 milliohm, via the terminals and supplied test leads. It also has a continuity buzzer that operates up to 20 milliohm.
The meter is safety rated to IEC 61010 CAT III 600 V, therefore offering high levels of protection to the operator. A carrying case is included, and even without the case, the meter is rated to withstand a 1.2 m drop onto a hard surface without damage.
The compact clamp jaw enables cables to be measured as large as 1.06 in. (27 mm) diameter, thereby covering the majority of applications within the electrical system installation industry.
Ideal for use by anyone working on basic electrical systems or equipment, the DCM320-EN (1000-304) Digital Clamp Meter is also suitable for the majority of applications encountered by the electrical contractor.
|Data Sheet:||(152 KB)|