- Free-floating piston type valves reduce o-ring wear
- Extra access port for vacuum line
- Silicone dampened gauges smooth out needle movement
- Gauges can be easily recalibrated in the field to maintain accuracy
- Extra large sight glass for visual refrigerant check
- Large easy-to-grip knobs
- Models available for various types of refrigerants
The Mastercool 56103-M Metric Brass Manifold Gauge Sets come complete and ready to work. With features like brass body, large knobs, free-floating piston type valves, additional access port for vacuum line, extra large sight glass for visual refrigerant check and silicone dampened gauges that are easily re-calibrated in the field for increased accuracy. Includes 80 mm silicone dampened gauges for smooth needle movement, displaying R404A, R407C, R507A and R134a refrigerants pressure and temperature correlations. Hoses are not included.