- Solid extruded aluminum body
- Free-floating piston type valves reduce o-ring wear
- Extra access port for vacuum line
- Silicone dampened metric gauges smooth out needle movement
- Gauges can be easily recalibrated in the field to maintain accuracy
- Extra large sight glass for visual refrigerant check.
- Large easy-to-grip knobs
- Models available for various types of refrigerants
- Aluminum R404A, R407C, R507A & R134a 2-Way Commercial Manifold Gauge Sets W/Hoses packaged in clamshells
- Hose connections are 1/4" SAE
- Gauges are 3 1/8" in PSI, BAR & °F.
- Nylon barrier hoses standard fittings.
The Mastercool 54161-M Metric 2-Way Aluminum Manifold Gauge Sets come complete and ready to work. With features like solid extruded aluminum body, large knobs, free-floating piston type valves, silicone dampened gauges that are easily re-calibrated in the field for increased accuracy. Includes set of four 152.4 cm nylon barrier hoses with standard fittings, 79.4 mm silicone dampened gauges for smooth needle movement, displaying R404A, R407C, R507A and R134a refrigerants pressure and temperature correlations.