- Full 3/8" bore all the way through the block increases flow over the standard block designs
- Ball valve rotates 90° between two teflon washers, requiring little effort to turn even under pressure
- Opens and closes quickly with only a quarter turn
- Visual knob position quickly indicates if valves are opened or closed
- Gauges covered in a wide variety of selections
- Color coordinated Gauges for multi-refrigerant identification
- Includes three 1/4" SAE R-B-Y nylon barrier ball valve hoses with manual shut-off valves and one 3/8" SAE Black Vacuum Hose in a plastic box
The Mastercool 96261 is a 4-Way 3/8" Bore Aluminum Manifold with 2 1/2" Gauges, and 4-60" hoses with manual ball valves. This manfiold comes with a solid extruded aluminum body and stainless steel ball valve for smooth and quick flow controls with only a quarter turn. It also features an extra large sight glass for visual refrigerant check, and silicone dampened gauges that smooth out needle movement. The gauges can easily be recalibrated in the field to maintain accuracy. This model is made for R410A, R22, and R404A refrigerants.