- Solid extruded aluminum body
- Free-floating piston type valves reduce o-ring wear
- Extra access port for vacuum line
- Silicone dampened gauges smooth out needle movement
- Gauges can be easily recalibrated in the field to maintain accuracy
- Extra large sight glass for visual refrigerant check
- Large easy-to-grip knobs
- Models available for various types of refrigerants
- Aluminum R404A, R407C, R507A & R134a 2-Way Commercial Manifold Gauge Sets W/Hoses packaged in clamshells
- Hose connections are 1/4" SAE
- Gauges are 3 1/8" in PSI, BAR & °F.
- R410a Hoses Ball Valve Control Standard 1/4" SAE Fittings
The Mastercool 57372 2-Way Aluminum Manifold Gauge Sets come complete and ready to work. With features like solid extruded aluminum body, large knobs, free-floating piston type valves, silicone dampened gauges that are easily re-calibrated in the field for increased accuracy. Includes set of 72" (183 cm) R410A hoses with ball valve control and standard 1/4" SAE fittings, 3 1/8" (80 mm) silicone dampened gauges for smooth needle movement, displaying R22, R404A and R410A refrigerants pressure and temperature correlations in PSI and °F.