- It can display two sets of HD-SDI dual link signals at the same time.
- Four 3G/HD/SD SDI channels can be monitored simultaneously, ideal for camera matching.
- There are four additional SDI input/output connectors. If these connectors are set up as inputs, then the LV5480 can receive up to eight SDI input signals.
- Built-In 9-inch Full High Definition (LED Backlit) Display (1920 x 1080) for superb picture representations.
- DVI and HD-SDI Rasterizer Output and SDI re-clocked output.
- Waveform, Vector, Picture can be displayed individually or in combination.
- CINELITE II (Cinelite and Cinezone) available as standard feature.
- Custom User-Defined Layout. Allows the user to change and customize the size of each of the display screens.
- SDI signal data analysis function allows for cable length measurement, CRC error, embedded audio error, event log, data dump, timing display, etc.
- Frequency Deviation is standard. This feature detects any difference in the frequency of each SDI input signal.
- 4-input Phase Measurement checks the difference between a reference SDI signal or an external reference signal and the other input signals.
- Digital Audio Option. De-embeds SDI audio signals and displays Lissajous, surround sound and meter displays. There will be a Dolby analysis option in the future.
- 16 channels of audio display are available from one SDI signal.
- Frame Capture function captures single frames in an SDI signal, manually or automatically, when error occurs.
- LTC or VITC that is embedded in the SDI signal and the D-VITC of an SD signal can be displayed.
- External remote connector available to load presets, switch input signals, and transmit alarms.
- RS-422/485 connector comes installed in the unit but the function to display a camera ID using serial communication is an option and needs to be custom-ordered due the different camera manufacturers.
Leader LV5490 Shown
The LV5480 waveform monitors can support 4K video signals. They can display up to four channels of 3G-SDI input signals simultaneously. There are four dedicated input connectors with cable length measurement capability, and four additional connectors can be configured as inputs or outputs, making a total of eight inputs, if needed. The built-in 9-inch LCD monitor is Full HD (1920 x 1080) with wide viewing angle and high color reproduction.
The LV5480 can analyze and process 4K signals with the installation of an optional software code. Other 4K capabilities, such as 4K/HD Pattern Generator and CIE1976/1931 Color Chart can also be easily installed through software codes.