- Adds cd/m2 measurements on the waveform display
- Indicates High Dynamic Range (HDR) cd/m2 levels on CINEZONE picture display
- Uses false colors to highlight areas with HDR content
- Enables LV5490 to measure HDR in ITU.BT.2100 Hybrid Log-Gamma, Dolby PQ and Sony SLOG-3 protocols.
- Additional Option for LV5490 and LV5480
The Leader LV5490SER07 High Dynamic Range Option for LV5490 and LV5480 is a software option that adds cd/m2 measurements on the waveform display and indicates High Dynamic Range (HDR) cd/m2 levels on the CINEZONE picture display, using false colors to highlight areas with HDR content. The HDR option enables the LV5490 to measure in SMPTE ST2084 (Dolby PQ curve), ARIB STD B-67 (BBC/NHK Hybrid Log Gamma) and S-Log3 (Sony).
||Leader LV5480 Multi Waveform Monitor, with up to 8 SDI Inputs
||Leader LV5490 Multi Waveform Monitor, with up to 8 SDI Inputs and 4K Video Support