- 5860V is compatible with the NTSC M system, and the 5861V is compatible with PAL B, C, D, G, H, I, and K systems.
- Differentiated-step filters easily display the differential of staircase signals to measure the linearity of luminance components for transmission systems.
- Built-in line selector function for monitoring VITS and VIR signals, a blanking output and a video output.
- Horizontal sweep mode selection from 1H, 2H, 1µs/div, 1V, 2V and 2V MAG. The frequency response of the vertical axis is switchable between FLAT, IRE (5860V), LUM (5861V), CHROMA, DIF GAIN, and DIF'D STEP filters.
- K factor scale is provided onscreen for checking frequency characteristics.
Leader 5860V Shown
Leader 5860V and 5861V Waveform Monitors offer quick and accurate monitoring
of amplitude, time and frequency response characteristics of composite
TV signals. The waveform monitor is equipped with sweep modes and
trigger functions that are optimized for monitoring video signals. For
example, sweep modes 2H, 1H, 1µs/div, 2V, 1V, and 2V MAG can be selected
for the horizontal axis. Optimized filters such as FLAT, IRE (5860V),
LUM (5861V), CHROMA, DIF GAIN and DIF'D STEP can be switched in to
observe various characteristics of video signals. Furthermore, a
line selector is provided for observing VITS and VIR signals that are
inserted during the vertical blanking period. The blanking output
connector allows for blanking other periods than the lines selected by
the line selector. Loop-through connectors are provided for A and B and
external reference inputs. A video output follows the selected A or B
input. Other functions necessary for video signal monitoring are
||FLAT, IRE (5860V), LUM
CHROMA, DIF GAIN, DIF'D STEP
||2H, 1H, 1 µs/div, 2V, 1V, 2V MAG sweep
||14 to 21 lines (5860V)
13 to 22, 325 to 334 lines (5861V)
||Input: 1 set of loop-through
Input sensitivity: 143mV to 5V
Max input voltage: ± 8V