The standard signal generator includes an RDS signal generator and a
stereo signal generator, making it ideal for use in RDS receiver production
Leader 3217 Shown
- RDS patterns accommodate the EON (Enhanced Other Network) function.
- TRI signal generation provided as standard. Signals conforming to two
USA/EBU systems can be generated.
- Up to 512 groups of RDS signal data can be stored internally, and up
to 16 patterns of a maximum data length of 255 groups for each pattern can
also be stored internally.
- Output level can be set in the range -20 to 126 dBµ
(0 dBµ=1 µV,
50W, open circuit) in 0.1 dB steps.
- The frequency, output level, and modulation factor can be input using
numeric keys, or rotary encoder and digit select keys.
- Up to 100 sets of frequency, output level, and modulation factor can
be stored as presets in internal memory.
- All front-panel switches except the power switch can be remotely
- The GPIB interface (conforming to IEEE 488.2) is provided as
standard, enabling direct use of the 3217 in GPIB-based automated