- 2.4 color TFT screen, IP67 and NEMA 6 rated
- Rugged and scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass window
- IP67 12 way connector supplied
- 0 to 40V d.c. measurement range
- Supplied with free Windows design software, to setup and customize the display
- Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Vista and Windows 7
- Programmable with the USB interface
- Simple and easy panel mounting solution
- 2 analogue inputs, 2 alarm outputs
The Lascar SGD 24-M-IP is a waterproof PanelPilot Compatible IP67 graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) color display and USB programming interface. Using the PanelPilot software (available for Windows XP, 2000, Vista and Windows 7), users are able to choose from an ever-increasing number of configurations which can then be customized to their needs. Colors, text labels, splash screen and input voltage scaling can all be customized by the user through the software and then uploaded to The Lascar SGD 24-M-IP through the USB connection. When setup is complete, the settings can be saved and then uploaded to the meter using the supplied USB cable.
Panel or enclosure installation of the finished module is simple, using the 32mm nut and the IP67 connector supplied with the unit. Note that The Lascar SGD 24-M-IP does not feature touch-screen functionality and therefore is not compatible with configurations requiring touch-input.