- 3.5 color TFT screen
- Touch Screen
- Use PanelPilot software, to setup and customize the display. Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Vista and 7
- Multiple voltmeter configurations included free
- Programmable via the USB interface
- Simple panel mounting solution
- Wide operating voltage of 4V 30V d.c.
- Measures voltage from 0 40V d.c.
- Digital hold
The Lascar SGD 35-M is a PanelPilot Compatible graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) color display and USB programming interface.
PanelPilot is a software platform from Lascar Electronics, that allows configuration and customization of a range of compatible color displays. The software contains a large and ever increasing library of standard meter configurations which can be customized in minutes to your precise requirements. These configurations can then be downloaded to any PanelPilot compatible display
Users can select from a number of configurations including analogue, digital and bargraph styles. Users can customize the colors, text labels and scaling to their needs before downloading the configuration to their display.
Panel or enclosure installation of the display is simple, using a panel fixing clip to mount the display, and 4 screw terminals to connect the inputs.
A Type A to Mini-B USB cable is required to program and customise The Lascar SGD 35-M