- Quickly prototype and test projects
- Includes 4.3 inch PanelPilotACE display
- Prototyping area for testing circuitry
- USB Powered
- Analogue Inputs: 4 x analogue inputs each with +/-5 V DC analogue dial and screw terminals for external inputs
- Digital Input/Outputs: 8 x digital I/Os each with input switch, status LED and pin headers to connect external circuitry
- PWM Outputs: 4 x PWM outputs each with LED indication and pin headers to connect external circuitry
- Alarm Outputs: 2 x alarm outputs with status LED and pin headers to connect external circuitry
- Serial Bus Connections: RS232 serial connector and pin headers for SPI and I2C serial bus.
- Supply: 5 to 30 V DC (300 mA typical at 5V DC)
The Lascar SGD 43-A-DK+ is a development kit for the SGD 43-A PanelPilotACE compatible display. The development board itself provides switches, dials, LEDs and screw terminal connections to quickly connect to and test all of the input/output functionality of the SGD 43-A.
The SGD43ADK+ Development kit includes a 4.3 inch PanelPilotACE display, a USB cable and a development board which provides connections to all of the input/output functionality of the display. This includes LEDs and switches for digital I/Os, four potentiometers to generate analogue inputs, variable brightness LEDs for PWM outputs and a prototyping area for testing circuitry. Connections are also available for the displays RS232, SPI and I2C functionality which will be made available for use in a future software update.
- 1 - 4.3" PanelPilotACE display
- 1 - USB cable
- 1 - Development board
||Lascar SGD 43-A 4.3" Multifunction Display with Capacitive Touch Screen, PanelPilotACE