- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Measurement range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Detect alarm triggers from sensor with EL-WiFi-ALERT
The Lascar EL-WiFi-T sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which it is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to Excel.
The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review. Set up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. This software is available to download for free from www.lascarelectronics.com.
During configuration, the Lascar ELWIFIT sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.