- Temperature and humidity data logging sensor
- Datalogger sensor is designed to be durable and have been vigorously tested to meet the highest standards
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software
- View and analyse sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Measurement range from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Capable of logging greater than 500,000 data set entrie
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Max & Min readings
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- Detect alarm triggers from sensor with EL-WiFi-ALERT
The Lascar EL-WIFI-TH USB data loggers, the Lascar EL-WIFI-TH WIFI Temperature and Humidity Data Logger provides the capability to remotely monitor an environment. Data is streamed to a host PC using an existing WiFi network without having to physically collect and connect the unit to your PC.
If you use an EL-WiFi-TH data logging sensor you can configure it to send you a stream of data at regular intervals to suit your requirements. This means that once the sensor is set-up and configured to your WiFi network you can leave it exactly where you want it, within range of your router, so that you can monitor the data from your PC rather than having to visit the sensor and retrieve the data yourself.
The Lascar EL-WIFI-TH WIFI Temperature and Humidity Data Logger will connect to any WiFi network, be it in your home, garden or business. Any product that calls itself WiFi must comply to the IEEE 802.11 standards that govern wireless networking transmission methods. This sensor is 802.11b compliant.
Applications: Temperature and humidity data acquisition and monitoring has applications in a range of industries including: building monitoring, server room monitoring, energy usage, pharmaceutical, HVAC, agriculture, horticulture and environmental studies. Sensors can be used across the food industry from manufacturing and storage to distribution and retail. Other sensitive products that require temperature monitored environments include medical vaccines, historical artifacts and wine.
EasyLog WiFi Software: The core of Lascar's WiFi solution is the free software supplied with each data sensor. Using a wizard format to guide the user through the setup of the sensor and subsequent download of collected data.