- Dual Channel recording through two external thermocouple k-type probes (supplied)
- Wirelessly stream and view data via WiFi on PC or EasyLog Cloud
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application
- View and analyze multiple sensors, including graphing of historic data
- Thermocouple probe temperature measurement range -270 to +1300 C (-454 to +2372 F) (probe dependent)
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Sensor memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
The Lascar EL-WiFi-DTC sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. The accuracy of the K-type probe supplied is +/-1.5 C. Data is streamed wirelessly over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using our free software package or on the EasyLog Cloud. During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC.
The ELWIFIDTC can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or cloud service (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval). Logged data is retained if the battery goes flat. Although The Lascar EL-WiFi sensors have an impressive range this can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
|K-TYPE PROBE 1M5||Lascar K-TYPE PROBE 1M5 1.5 m K-type Thermocouple with Stainless Steel Probe||
|EL-PROBE1-2.0M-TC-GLY||Lascar EL-PROBE-120-MTCGLY Thermocouple Probe, 2 Meter Cable||
|PSU-5VDC-USB-US||Lascar PSU-5VDC-USB-US USB Main Power Adapter, US Cord||
|EL-WIFI WALL BRACKET||Lascar EL-WIFI-WALL-BRACKET Wall mounting bracket for EL-WiFi sensors||