- 0-30V D.C. Measurement Range. Logging Rates between 1 second and 12 hours.
- Stores 32,510 Readings. Connection via two screw terminals.
- USB Interface for Setup and Data Download. User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds.
- Red and Green LED Status Indication.
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery.
This data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 voltage readings over a 0-30V D.C. measurement range. The user can easily setup the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 98, 2000, or XP. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery. Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LED. The data logger features a pair of screw terminals and is supplied complete with a set of measurement leads terminating in crocodile clips.
|BATT 3V6||Lascar BAT 3V6 Non Rechargeable Battery for Data Loggers, 1/2 AA||
|EL-DATAPAD||Lascar EL-DataPad Handheld Programmer and Data Collector for EasyLog USB Range||
|EL-DATAPAD-BOOT||Lascar EL-DATAPAD-BOOT Protective Rubber Casing for EL-DataPad||