- K-type measurement range: -200 to +1350ºC (-328 to +2462ºF)
- J-type measurement range: -200 to +1190ºC (-328 to +2174ºF)
- T-type measurement range: -200 to +390ºC (-328 to +734ºF)
- USB interface for set-up and data download. User-programmable alarm thresholds. Status indication via red and green LEDs.
- Bright Red and Green LED Indication. Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery, Windows control software and basic K-type thermocouple (0 to 400°C/32 to 752°F).
The Lascar EL-USB-TC data logger measures and stores over 32,000 temperature readings from either a K, J or T type thermocouple. A thermocouple is attached via the thermocouple socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the thermocouple type, logging rate, start-time, logging mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP or Vista. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which will last for approximately 6 months.
|BATT 3V6||Lascar BAT 3V6 Non Rechargeable Battery for Data Loggers, 1/2 AA||
|EL-DATAPAD||Lascar EL-DataPad Handheld Programmer and Data Collector for EasyLog USB Range||
|EL-DATAPAD-BOOT||Lascar EL-DATAPAD-BOOT Protective Rubber Casing for EL-DataPad||