- Higher accuracy sensor when compared with the EL-GFX-2
- Rugged and robust, IP67 construction
- -30 to +80°C and 0 to 100% RH measurement ranges
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- On screen menu and graphing to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Micro USB interface for PC based set-up and data download
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature/RH triggered start mode
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
This Lascar EL-USB-TP-LCD Temperature Probe Data Logger with LCD and USB Interface measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings from the supplied thermistor probe which is attached via the socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The Lascar EL-USB-TP-LCD features an LCD and push-button which allows the user to cycle through the most recent, highest and lowest stored temperature readings. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for over a year.
The Lascar EL-USB-TP-LCD features a high contrast LCD and two LEDs. The LCD shows logged temperature values using seven segment numbers, along with symbols. The LCD can also show information regarding the logging status - see LCD INDICATION below.
Three different functions are available on the display - most recent logged temperature, maximum logged temperature and minimum logged temperature. The push button is used to cycle through the functions. In addition, logging and alarm status are shown using two high intensity LEDs.
|BATT 3V6||Lascar BAT 3V6 Non Rechargeable Battery for Data Loggers, 1/2 AA||
|EL-DATAPAD||Lascar EL-DataPad Handheld Programmer and Data Collector for EasyLog USB Range||
|EL-DATAPAD-BOOT||Lascar EL-DATAPAD-BOOT Protective Rubber Casing for EL-DataPad||