- Higher accuracy sensor when compared to the EL-USB-2-LCD
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- 0 to 100% RH measurement range
- -31 to 176 F measurement range
- Dew point indication via Windows control software
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for %RH and T
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows control software
The Lascar EL-USB-2-LCD+ standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings over 0 to 100% RH and -35 to 80 C (-31 to 176 F) measurement ranges. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PCs USB port and using the supplied software. Relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which water vapor present in the air begins to condense) data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for temperature and humidity. The ELUSB2LCD+ data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 when the protective cap is correctly fitted.
- 1 - Software CD
- 1 - 1/2AA 3.6 V Battery