- 0 to +100% RH Measurement Range
- -31 to 176 F Measurement Range
- Dew point indication via Windows Control Software
- USB Interface for Setup and Data Download
- User-Programmable Alarm Thresholds for %RH & T
- Status Indication via Red and Green LEDs
- Supplied with Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery and Windows Control Software
- Environmental Protection to IP67
The Lascar EL-USB-2 data logger measures and stores up to 16,382 relative humidity and 16,382 temperature readings over 0 to 100% RH and -35 to 80 C (-31 to 176 F) measurement ranges. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7. Relative humidity, temperature and dew point (the temperature at which water vapor present in the air begins to condense) data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
ELUSB2 data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for a year. Status indication is via flashing red and green LEDs. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the plastic cap and seal are fitted.
- 1 - Software CD
- 1 - 1/2AA 3.6 V Battery