- Probe Measurement Range: -40 to +125 C (-40 to +257 F)
- High contrast LCD with temperature display
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- Supplied with 3.0m type A sensor probe
- Probe length can be easily extended with an extension cable
- Supplied complete with replaceable lithium battery
The Lascar EL-USB-TP-LCD+ standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings from the supplied high accuracy thermistor probe which is attached via the socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The EL USB TP LCD+ features an LCD and push-button which allows the user to cycle through the most recent, highest and lowest stored temperature readings. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to a year. A calibration certificate is not supplied as standard with a data logger. A calibration certificate can only be provided with a data logger at the time of original purchase.
- 1 - 3m Thermistor probe
- 1 - 3V6 1/2AA Battery