- Supplied with a Type G thermistor probe
- Probe Measurement Range: -40 to +125 C (-40 to +257 F)
- High contrast LCD with temperature display
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- Probe length can be easily extended with an extension cable
- Supplied complete with replaceable lithium battery
The Lascar EL-USB-TP-LCD-PROBE-G standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings from the supplied high accuracy thermistor probe which is attached via the socket at the base of the unit. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The ELUSBTPLCDPROBEG features an LCD and push-button which allows the user to cycle through the most recent, highest and lowest stored temperature readings. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to a year, as well as a Type G thermistor probe for air and gas temperature readings. A calibration certificate is not supplied as standard with a data logger. A calibration certificate can only be provided with a data logger at the time of original purchase.
|CAL EL-USB-TEMP (1 POINT)||Lascar CAL EL-USB-TEMP (1 Point) Temperature Calibration Certificate, 1 Point||
|BATT 3V6||Lascar BAT 3V6 Non Rechargeable Battery for Data Loggers, 1/2 AA||
|EL-PROBEEXTENDER-5M||Lascar EL-PROBEEXTENDER-5M 5m Probe Extension Cable (3.5mm jack extender)||
|EL-PROBEEXTENDER-1.5M||Lascar EL-PROBEEXTENDER-1.5M 1.5m Probe Extension Cable (3.5mm jack extender)||
|EL-PROBEEXTENDER-10M||Lascar EL-PROBEEXTENDER-10M 10m Probe Extension Cable (3.5mm jack extender)||