- PCB Mounted (2.54mm pitch, header sockets)
- 0-2.4 Volt d.c. Measurement Range
- Logging Rates between 1s and 12hr
- Stores 64,000 readings
- Data Rollover mode (Allows extended logging by overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full)
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Nominal 3V supply voltage
- Immediate and delayed logging modes
- USB interface for set-up and data download (USB connector not included on module. Module not designed to be permanently connected to USB)
The Lascar EL-OEM-3 component style data logger measures and stores up to 64,000 voltage readings over a 0 to 2.4V d.c. measurement range. It can be incorporated into new and existing products without the need to specifically develop a hardware and software platform.
The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by connecting the data logger to a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP Vista and 7. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The USB protocol information can be purchased, to integrate the data logger into custom software.