- Allows for easy incorporation of EL-OEM-3 Voltage Data Logger into new and existing products
- Includes USB interface for setup of logger and downloading of stored data
- Multiple power supply options: battery, USB power, or external power supply (available separately)
- Bread-boarding area provided as well as positions for scaling resistors and op-amp circuit
- EL-OEM-3 stores up to 64,000 readings with logging rate between 1 second and 12 hours
- EL-OEM-3 measurement range: 0 to 2.4V DC
The Lascar Electronics EL-OEM-TEST Development Board allows quick and easy incorporation of the EL-OEM-3 into new and existing products without the need to specifically develop hardware and software. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by connecting the data logger to a PC’s USB port and running the EL-WIN-USB software. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The USB protocol information can be purchased, to integrate the EL-OEM-3 into your custom software.
The e EL-OEM-TEST features a mini-USB connector, battery socket, 5 to 24V external power supply input and development options for input signal conditioning including positions for scaling resistors and an op-amp circuit. There is also a small bread-boarding area provided. With the interface designed and tested, the required circuitry can be transferred to a product specific PCB.
|BATT 3V6||Lascar BAT 3V6 Non Rechargeable Battery for Data Loggers, 1/2 AA||
|CABLE USB A-MF||Lascar CABLE USB A-MF USB Cable for PanelPilot and EL-USB-1-RCG, Type A to Mini B||