- Displays real-time temperature readings for up to four channels
- Provides live trend graphs and access to real-time data analysis information
- Large memory capacity stores up to 100,000 readings per channel
- Add-on thermistor board supports up to four channels
- Panel-mountable display module built with capacitive touchscreen
- Logging rates between 15 seconds and 12 hours
- Supplied with four compatible temperature probes with measurement range of -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
The Lascar Electronics EL-SGD 70-ATP is a four-channel temperature data logger based on Lascar’s PanelPilotACE platform. The product includes a 7 in. panel-mounted display module with a capacitive touch screen, a four-channel thermistor temperature board and compatible temperature probes. The user interface comprises an advanced logging application which shows real-time readings for up to four temperature channels, live trend graphs and access to a suite of real-time data analysis information.
The EL-SGD 70-ATP logger can store up to 100,000 readings per channel at sample rates from 15 seconds up to 12 hours. Data can be downloaded via USB using Lascar’s free Device Utility software.
- 1 - 7 in. PanelPilotACE Display with Mounting Kit (SGD 70-A)
- 1 - Four-Channel Thermistor Add-On Board (S70-TP)
- 4 - 1m Thermistor Probe with 3.5mm Plug (EL-PROBE2-1.0M-TP)
- 1 - Mini USB Cable (CABLE USB A-MF)
PanelPilotACE Smart Graphic Displays
How to Set Up Your EL-SGD-43 and -70-ATP