- Temperature °C or °F
- Supplied with K type probe
- On-screen graphing
- Two modes: Data Logging or Spot Measurement
- User selectable High & low alarms
- 2.8 color touch screen
- Compatible with thermocouples type J, K, N & T
- Downloadable data via USB
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Date & time function, Sounder, and Removable protective boot for increased durability
The Lascar EL-EnviroPad-TC is thermometer with built in data logging and graphing, easy to use robust handheld device takes and records temperature readings via the attached K-type thermocouple probe that is supplied with the unit. Lascar EL-EnviroPad-TC Thermometer with Built-in Data Logging and Graphing has two key-function data logging and sport measurement. In data logging mode it can be programmed to take temperature readings at user selectable intervals. Readings are saved with a date and time stamp in CSV format for up to 65,536 readings. When in spot measurement mode, the unit can be used to capture one off temperature readings, displayed on screen. This can be repeated up to 65,536 readings per file.
The Lascar EL-EnviroPad-TC is compatible with any J,K, N and T type thermocouple probe. A large color touch screen display indicates temperature, maximum and minimum readings and produce a graph of the data.