- Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- Rugged and robust construction
- Stores over 250,000 readings per channel
- On screen menu to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Micro USB interface for PC based set-up and data download
- 3.5 mm jack socket for connection of supplied thermistor probes
- Supplied with 2 x 1.0 m type 2 sensor probes
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, data summary, graph and current status
- User set audible alarm
The Lascar EL-GFX-TP USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from thermistor probes. Using the Windows control software the user can quickly set up the logger name, sample rate, alarm settings and start mode (immediate start, push to start, delayed start or temperature triggered start). This software can later be used to download the stored data which can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The ELGFXTP features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an "event marker" into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software ("Mark Events" option) and the data file after download. The data logger is supplied with two replaceable 1/2 AA batteries as well as two thermistor probes with 1 meter cables.