- Dual channel, compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings
The Lascar EL-GFX-DTC standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two J, K, or T-type thermocouple inputs at a resolution of 0.1ºC. Using the Windows control software , users can quickly set up the data logger and view downloaded data by connecting the device to the PCs USB port using the supplied cable.
The ELGFXDTC data logger features a high-contrast graphic LCD and three-input buttons which allows users to start, stop and restart the data logger using on-screen menus. This menu also provides real-time analysis of data either as a data summary (showing highest & lowest readings and alarm conditions) or as a graph that updates as new data is added. Multiple data logging sessions can be stored on the device ready for upload to a PC at a later date.The two replaceable ½AA batteries typically allow logging for up to one year.