- Only works with the EL-WiFi range of sensors
- Detects alarm triggers from all EL-WiFi sensors
- Audible alarm with built-in speaker (SPL 100dBA @1m)
- Flashing red LEDs light up through translucent red rear moulding
- Works at all times including when the PC is turned off
- Easy set-up using the free PC software application
- Wirelessly connect to multiple EL-WiFi sensors via WiFi
- Operating temperature range -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
- Configurable alert tones and volume
- Auto mute
The Lascar EL-WiFi-ALERT Audible and Visual Alarm is a standalone monitoring system for all the sensors in The Lascar EL-WiFi range. The Alert will pick up alarm messages from any EL-WiFi sensor within WiFi range. It displays Red LED lights (through a Red translucent rear moulding) and sounds when a sensor alarm has been triggered (there are nine standard sounds to choose from). Alarm messages are streamed wirelessly over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software package or on The Lascar EL-WiFi-Cloud.
The Lascar EL-WiFi-Alert has been designed to be continously powered via the mains however it does contain a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for device positioning and limited power during the event of a mains failure.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, sensor association and alarm data review. This software is available to download for free. The Lascar EL-WiFi-Alert can be attached to a wall or vertical surface using bracket and screws or sticky pad provided.