- Converts USB data into InfraRed format
- Transmit distance up to 1.0 m
- Compatible with IrDA 1.4 specifications
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 specifications
- IrDA Data rate of 9600 Baud
Part of Lascar's range of InfraRed Products, USB-LINK-IR converts USB data into Infrared format. This allows a PC to communicate with other devices without the need for a wire link. To operate, simply plug USB-LINK-IR into a free USB port, install the device driver and point the USBLINKIR at the device you wish to communicate with. USB-LINK-IR appears as a COM port to PC applications and requires no special software to operate. It requires no batteries and no power adaptor, as it is powered from the host's USB port. The baud rate is fixed at 9600 baud.
- 1 - USB Fast Infrared Adapter
- 1 - USB Extension Cable