- Instrument Type: Nephelometer
- Standard: EPA 180.1
- Units of Measure/Range: 0-4000 NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Units); 0-10,500 ASBC (American Society of Brewing Chemists); 0-150 EBC (European Brewery Convention)
- Range Selection: Automatic
- Accuracy: From 0-2.5 NTU the accuracy is +/- 0.05 NTU; From 2.5-100 NTU the accuracy is +/- 2%; Above 100 NTU the accuracy is +/- 3%
- Detection Limit: 0.05 NTU
- Light Source: Tungsten lamp 2300 deg. C +/- 50 deg. C
- Detector: Photodiode, centered at 90 deg., maximum peak 400-600 nm
- Response Time: < 2 seconds
- Signal Averaging: Yes
- Sample Chamber: Accepts 25 mm flat-bottomed test tubes
- Sample: 10 mL in capped tube
- Display: Graphic Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Software: Auto Shut-off at 5 min./10 min./30 min./disabled; Calibration is field-adjustable/blank/1 point; data Logging up to 500 points
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese (Kana)
- Temperature: Operation: 0–50 deg. C; Storage: -40–60 deg. C
- Operation Humidity Range: 0–90 % RH, non-condensing
- Waterproof: IP67 with USB port plug in place
- Power Source : USB wall adapter, USB computer connection, or Lithium ion rechargeable battery 2200 mAH, 3.7V (device complies to product specifications for Low Voltage Directive)
- Battery Charge Life: Approximately 380 tests with backlight on; up to 1000 tests with backlight off (w/signal averaging disabled)
- Total Battery Life: Approximately 500 charges
- Electrical Ratings: Provided on nameplate label
- Dimensions: 8.84 cm x 19.05 cm x 6.35 cm; 3.5 in. x 7.5 in. x 2.2 in.
- Meter Weight: 362 g; 13 oz
- USB Interface: mini B
The Lamotte 1970-EPA 2020we portable, microprocessor-controlled, direct-reading nephelometer (turbidity meter) measures turbidity directly; its measurements meet or exceed EPA design specifications for NPDWR and NPDES turbidity monitoring programs, as specified by the USEPA method 180.1. It has a graphical liquid crystal display and a six-button keypad, allowing the user to select options from the menu driven software, to directly read test results, or to review previous test results stored in the data logger. Menus can be displayed in seven different languages.
The 2020we uses a state-of-the-art, multi-detector, optical configuration assuring long-term calibration stability, high precision and accuracy, and low detection limits. All 2020we readings are determined by its sophisticated digital signal processing algorithms, minimizing readings fluctuations, and enabling rapid, repeatable measurements. The microprocessor and optics enable a dynamic range, as well as auto-ranging over several ranges. EPA turbidity uses a tungsten filament light source designed for a uniform light spot image and stable output.The 2020we is powered by USB wall adapter, USB computer connection, and/or lithium battery. A USB port on the back of the meter allows it to interface with a Windows-based computer for real-time data acquisition and data storage (via PC).
The 2020we may be interfaced with any Windows-based computer by using the LaMotte SMARTLink 3 Program.
|1452||LaMotte 1452 60 mL 100 NTU (EPA) Standardized Turbidity Solution||
|0290-6||LaMotte 0290-6 Glass Test Tubes w/Caps (Set of 6 Vials)||