- Detection range: 50 to 10,000 ppm (based on Methane)
- Two levels of detection: High (50 to 1000 ppm) and Low (50 to 10,000 ppm)
- Five red LED's (visual) and 85db audible alerts
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up
- Sensor mounted on 18 inch flexible gooseneck
- Auto power-off
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft.
- Weight: .81 lbs
- Length: 28-5/16 in.
The Klein Tools ET120 Handheld Combustible Gas Leak Detector provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of methane, propane and butane at concentrations as low as 50 ppm. Five LED's illuminate in proportion to gas concentration detected, and the modulation of the 85db ticking audible alert also increases proportional to gas concentration. Separate LED's indicate low and high gas level alerts. The flexible gooseneck extends the sensor's reach, and can be clipped onto the side of the device for storage.