- Low Voltage Range: 12 - 48V AC
- Standard Voltage Range: 48 - 1000V AC
- Frequency: 50 - 500 Hz
- Bright green LED indicates the tester is operational
- Bright red LED and warning tone indicates voltage detection
- Drop Protection: 9.8 ft
- Durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction
- Conforms to CE requirements
- Length: 5-1/2 in.
- Weight: 0.80 oz
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
The Klein Tools NCVT2 Dual-Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester, 12 - 1000V AC is designed to check for the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. This model measures voltage in two ranges: low voltage from 12-48V AC, and standard voltage from 48V up to 1000V AC. The NCVT-2 indicates the presence of voltage through both audible and visual signals, by a 50 - 500 Hz low-pitched pulsing beeping sound and a blue LED light switching to a blinking red LED light.