- Isolated switch card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 28 general purpose Form C relays rated for 300V, 2A switched or 3A carry signal capacity
- 60W, 125VA
- 4, high current Form A relays rated for 250VAC, 7A or 30VDC, 7A switched capacity
- Analog backplane connection relays provided for user interconnections
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Latching electromechanical relays
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithely 3740 32-channel Isolated Switch Card offers 28 general-purpose form C channels that are ideal for routing power or other control devices. For higher power applications of up to 7A, four additional high current form A channels are provided.
The 3740 uses two 50-pin male D-sub connectors for signal connections.