- Multiplexer card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 96 two-pole or 48 four-pole channels for general purpose measurements
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy bank and card interconnections
- 300V, 1A switched or 2A carry signal capacity
- 60W, 125VA
- 1μV and 100pA offsets
- 25 MHz bandwidth
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Latching electromechanical relays
- Scan and measure over 110 channels/second
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3722 Dual 1x48 High-Density Multiplexer Card offers two independent banks of 1x48 two-pole multiplexers, which is ideal for applications that require a high channel count. The two banks can automatically be connected to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane and optional DMM through the analog backplane connection relays. This connection allows the mainframe to reconfigure the card as a single 1x96 two-pole multiplexer or to enable card-to-card expansion for even larger configurations. Another feature of this card is the latching electromechanical relays. They can accommodate 300V, 1A switched signal levels.
The 3722 uses two 104-pin D-sub connectors for signal connections.