- Multiplexer card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 60 two-pole channels or 30 four-pole channels for general purpose switching
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy bank and card interconnections
- 300V, 1A switched or 2A carry signal capacity
- 60W, 125VA
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Latching electromechanical relays
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3720 Dual 1x30 Multiplexer Card offers two independent banks of 1x30 two-pole multiplexers. It is ideal for general purpose switching, including temperature measurements. The two banks can automatically be connected to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane and optional DMM through the analog backplane connection relays. This connection allows the mainframe to reconfigure the card to a single 1x60 two-pole multiplexer or to enable card-to-card expansion for even larger configurations.
Other features of the 3720 include its ability to be reconfigured to coordinated four-pole operation for additional measurement flexibility.