- Multiplexer card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 60 two-pole or 30 four-pole channels for high speed scanning
- 120-channel single-pole mode for one-wire (common side) measurements
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy bank and card interconnections
- 200V, 1A switched or 1.25A carry signal capacity
- Relay actuation time less than 0.5ms
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- Long life dry reed relays (>109 operations)
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3723 Dual 1x30 High-Speed Multiplexer Card offers two independent banks of high speed 1x30 two-pole multiplexers that are ideal for high speed scanning applications. The two banks can automatically be connected to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane and optional DMM through the analog backplane connection relays. This connection allows the mainframe to reconfigure the 3723 as a single 1x60 twopole multiplexer or as a single 1x120 single-pole multiplexer. It also enables card-to-card expansion for even larger configurations.
By using high speed reed relays with actuation times of less than 0.5ms, this card can meet demanding throughput applications. Another feature of the 3723 is its single-ended, one-pole mode, which supports up to 120 channels of single-wire measurements.
The 3723 uses two 78-pin D-sub connectors for signal connections.