- Multiplexer card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 60 two-pole or 30 four-pole solid-state channels
- Scanning speeds greater than 1250 channels/second (switch only)
- Optically isolated, solid-state FET relays provide unlimited contact life
- 200V, 0.1A switch/carry signal capacity
- Ideal for maintenance-free, long-life thermocouple temperature measurements
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3724 Dual 1x30 FET Multiplexer Card provides two independent banks of solid-state relays arranged as 1x30 two-pole multiplexers that are ideal for high reliability, high speed multipoint measurement applications including temperature. The two banks can automatically be connected to the Series 3700 mainframe backplane and optional DMM through the analog backplane connection relays. This connection allows the mainframe to reconfigure the card to a single 1x60 two-pole multiplexer or to enable card-to-card expansion for even larger configurations.
The solid-state FET relay technology supports fast switching times with scanning rates of greater than 1250 channels/second and provides unlimited contact life.
The 3724 uses two 78-pin male D-sub connectors for signal connections.