- Multiplexer module
- 32 channels for general purpose measurements
- Relay actuation time of less than 1ms for high-speed scanning
- Two- or four-wire measurement
- Two 50-pin female D-sub connectors are standard for secure hook-up and quick teardown
- For use with Models 2700, 2701, and 2750
The Keithley 7703 32-Channel High Speed Differential Multiplexer Module offers 32 channels of 2-pole or 16 channels of 4-pole multiplexer switching that can be configured as two independent banks of multiplexers. The non-latching reed relays provide high speeds and are designed for 300 volt, 500mA; 10VA. The relay closures are stored in onboard memory. The 7703 is ideal for RTD and thermistor temperature applications.