- Matrix card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 4, independent banks of 4x28 single pole matrices
- 200V, 1.2A carry or 0.75A switched signal capacity
- 15W, 15VA
- Bank configuration relays enable alternative matrix sizes, including: dual 4x56 (1 wire), single 4x112 (1 wire), single 4x56 (2 wire)
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy card-to-card column expansion
- Long life dry reed relays (>109 operations)
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3732 Quad 4x28 Ultra High-Density Reed Relay Matrix Card is comprised of four banks, each with 4 rows by 28 columns of reed relays. This provides 448 single-pole crosspoints for maximum connection versatility in high channel count applications. For even greater flexibility, bank configuration relays are mounted on the card. They offer an automated method of connecting banks to enable two additional matrix configurations: single 4x112 and dual 4x56. This feature allows the matrix size to be easily adapted to existing or future applications. For differential (2-wire) measurements, a two-pole mode can be selected that enables automatic pairing of crosspoints to create a dual 4x28 or single 4x56 configuration.
The 3732 uses optimized reed relays that offer both low contact potential and low current offset to minimize the switching errors that often accompany this relay technology. Additionally, these relays provide greater signal voltage (200V) and current (1.2A carry) dynamic range while supporting the long life and fast actuation times necessary in many automated test applications.
The 3732 uses two 78-pin male D-sub connectors for signal and configuration connections.