- Matrix card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 6 row by 16 column matrix (2-pole) using high speed, long life reed relays
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy column expansion
- 200V, 1A switched or 2A carry signal capacity
- 10W, 10VA
- Relay actuation time of 0.5ms
- Long life dry reed relays (>109 operations)
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3731 6x16 High-Speed Reed Relay Matrix Card is a two-pole, 6 row by 16 column reed relay matrix card. By using high speed reed relays with actuation times of 0.5ms, this card meets the requirements of demanding throughput applications while offering users the additional benefit of long life, exceeding one billion operations. The card can connect up to six differential instrument channels to any combination of 16 DUTs (devices under test).
The 3731 uses two 50-pin male D-sub connectors for signal connections.