- Matrix card
- Relay closures automatically counted and stored in onboard memory
- 6 row by 16 column matrix (2-pole)
- Analog backplane connection relays provide easy column expansion
- 300V, 1A switched or 2A carry signal capacity
- 60W, 125VA
- 2μV and 100pA offsets
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- Latching electromechanical relays
- For use with Series 3700A
The Keithley 3730 6x16 High-Density Matrix Card is a two-pole, 6 row by 16 column matrix card. It can connect up to six differential instrument channels to any combination of 16 DUTs (devices under test).
The 3730 uses two 50-pin male D-sub connectors for signal connections.