- Combines a power supply, true current source, 6-1/2 digit Digital Multimeter, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator with measurement, electronic load, and trigger controller all in one instrument
- Family of products offers wide dynamic range: 1fA to 50A and 1?V to 200V
- 20,000 rdg/s provides faster test times and ability to capture transient device behavior
- Precision timing and channel synchronization (<500ns)
- USB port for saving data and test scripts
- LXI Class C compliance supports high speed data transfer and enables quick and easy remote testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Keithley 2602A shown
The Keithley 2602A Single-channel System SourceMeter Instrument is suitable as either
a bench-top I-V characterization tool or as building block components of multi-channel I-V test systems. For bench-top use,
the Keithley 2602A instruments feature an embedded TSP Express Software Tool that allows users to quickly and easily perform
common I-V tests without programming or installing software.
For system level applications, the Keithley 2602A Test Script Processor (TSP) architecture, along with other new
capabilities such as parallel test execution and precision timing, provides the highest throughput in the industry, lowering
the cost of test. To simplify the testing, verification, and analysis of semiconductor components, the optional ACS Basic
Edition software is also available.