- High accuracy, high speed for general purpose measurements
- 15 measurement functions, including capacitance and thermocouple measurements
- Dual-line display allows concurrent measurements
- TMC-compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test commands
- Includes PC software utilities for graphing and data sharing in both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- Three year warranty
The Keithley 2110-120 120V 5 1/2-Digit Dual-Display USB Digital Multimeter combines a compelling price with a comprehensive set of capabilities, superior measurement accuracy, and high speed for a broad range of applications. It features 15 measurement functions and 7 math functions and has dual-line display capability, which allows it to display two different measurements concurrently. The 2110-120 is an unbeatable value for production, R&D, and test engineers, scientists, and students making a wide variety of measurements in portable, bench, and system applications.
High Accuracy, Abundant Capabilities, Low Cost
The 2110-120 provides precision and a rich set of capabilities at a value price. It has 0.012% one-year basic DC voltage accuracy and 0.020% one-year basic resistance accuracy up to the 100kW range.
The Model 2110 provides a wide number of measurement ranges and functions:
- DC voltage: 0.1V, 1V, 10V, 100V, and 1000V
- AC voltage: 0.1V, 1V, 10V, 100V, and 750V
- DC current: 10mA, 100mA, 1A, 3A, and 10A
- AC current: 1A, 3A, and 10A
- Two- and four-wire resistance: 100W, 1kW, 10kW, 100kW, 1MW, 10MW, and 100MW
- Frequency: From 10Hz to 300kHz
- Capacitance measurement: 1nF, 10nF, 100nF, 1μF, 10μF, 100μF
- Thermocouple measurement: J-, R-, S-, T-, E-, N-, B-, C-, and K-type thermocouples
- Temperature (RTD and NTC Thermistor) Measurements
- Diode measurement
- Continuity Test
Programmable A-D converter and filter settings for signal to noise optimization. Additionally, seven mathematical operations can be performed on measurement readings: percentage, average, min/max, NULL, limits, mX+b, dB, and dBm testing.
At 5 1/2 digits, the 2110-120 delivers up to 200 readings/s via the USB remote interface. At the fast 4 1/2-digit setting, it reads up to 50,000 readings/s and up to 30,000 readings/s into the buffer, making it ideal for production and monitoring applications in which speed is critical.
The 2110-120 is operational and intuitive to use right out of the box. The functions on the front panel are user friendly and easy to read. Its KI-Tool and KI-Link software allow users to quickly control the instrument over USB, record measurements, and display time-series plots of the data. Its LabView and IVI drivers give more-advanced customers even more control over the instrument. The USB remote interface interface allows easy re-use of existing SCPI programs.
Startup Software, PC Utilities Included
The KI-Tool application provides charting and graphing capabilities without programming to simplify setup, checkout, and basic measurement applications requiring graphical data representation. Scale, offset, and level can be adjusted to fine-tune images for visual evaluation of signal and noise elements over time. It also includes tabular data and SCPI command prompt windows for maximum flexibility. Data sets can also be saved to disk files.
The Microsoft Excel Add-In utility is also included and provides quick data import into a standard Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, including selectable graphing, instrument settings, and number of data points collected. Data can then be analyzed through standard or optional Microsoft Excel functions, including graphical, statistical, and trend charting. A version supporting Microsoft Word is also included for direct data import into reports.
LabView, IVI-C, and IVI-COM drivers are also supplied to allow for increased flexibility in integrating the 2110-120 into new and existing systems and test routines.
|4299-3||Keithley 4299-3 Universal Single Unit Rack Mount Kit for Series 2400, and Models 2100 and 6430||
|4299-4||Keithley 4299-4 Universal Dual Unit Rack Mount Kit for Series 2400, and Models 2100 and 6430||
|8605||Keithley 8605 High Performance Modular Test Leads for Series 2400 and DMMs||
|8606||Keithley 8606 High Performance Modular Probes for Series 2400 and 3700A, and DMMs||