- Programmable DC electronic loads
- 500V input voltage
- 0-30A constant current mode range
- 750W constant power mode range
- Constant current (CC),constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), and constant power (CP) operating modes
- LED simulated load test mode
- Readback voltage and current resolution down to 0.1mV/0.01mA
- Dynamic mode with cycle rate up to 25kHz
- Voltage rise and fall time measurement
- Current monitor function
- List mode
- Battery test mode
- Built-in GPIB,USB, and RS-232 interfaces
- Environmental test, stress test, and accelerated life testing for AC/DC power sources and DC/DC modules
- LED lighting drivers and high power component testing
- Automotive electronics testing
- Battery research and discharge testing
- Production test
The Keithley 2380-500-30 500V/30A/750W Programmable DC Electronic Load can sync a wide range of voltages and currents. This single-output, stand-alone electronic load is cost-effective and self-contained.
Multiple Operating Modes
The 2380-500-30 can operate in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), or constant power (CP) mode. It can also be configured to provide a dynamically changing load to the DC source with load switching times as fast as 25kHz. Versatile internal, external, and remote triggering options allow synchronizing the dynamic load behavior with other events.
Protection functions built into the 2380-500-30 ensures the reliability and safety of all tests. These functions include over temperature protection (OTP), over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), over power protection (OPP), and local/remote reverse voltage (LRV/RRV) protection. A power-on system self-test ensures the instrument is operating properly.
Full Complement of Settings and Controls
To maximize testing efficiency, you can save test parameters into any one of 100 memory locations for quick recall. All load parameters, such as voltage, current, slew rate, and dynamic mode time intervals, can be set using the front panel controls or programmed remotely. A numeric keypad and rotary knob allow entering settings quickly and setting parameters to their full resolution easily. USB-TMC, GPIB and RS-232 interfaces are built in for remote control and communication. A current monitor interface simplifies monitoring input current waveforms by providing a connection for an oscilloscope.
|2380-001||Keithley 2380-001 9-Pin Rear Panel Mating Connector for Series 2380S||
|2380-002||Keithley 2380-002 DUT Connection Protective Cover for Series 2380S||
|USB-B-1||Keithley USB-B-1 USB Cable||
|4299-7||Keithley 4299-7 Dual Fixed Rack Mount Kit for Series 2200||
|RMU2U||Tektronix RMU2U Rackmount Kit for 2 Units||
|386759800||Tektronix 386759800 Front Panel, 3U (Rackmount)||
|2380-500-30-5Y-EW||Keithley 2380-500-30-5Y-EW 5-Year Factory Warranty Extension for Model 2380-500-30||
|2380-500-30-EW||Keithley 2380-500-30-EW 1-Year Factory Warranty for Model 2380-500-30||