- DC precision current source
- Source and sync (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 1014W output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- 65000-point source memory allows executing comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Reconfigurable triax output simplifies matching the application's guarding requirements
- Model 220 emulation mode eliminates need to reprogram existing applications
- Nanotechnology, differential conductance, pulsed sourcing and resistance
- Optoelectronics, pulsed I-V
- Measuring resistance with low power
- Measuring resistance with low noise
The Keithley 6220 DC Current Source Meter combines ease-of-use with exceptionally low-current noise. Low-current sourcing is critical to applications in test environments ranging from R&D to production, especially in the semiconductor, nanotechnology, and superconductor industries. High sourcing accuracy and built-in control functions make the 6220 ideal for applications like hall measurements, resistance measurements using delta mode, pulsed measurements, and differential conductance measurements.
The Need for Precision, Low-Current Sourcing
Device testing and characterization for today's very small and power-efficient electronics requires sourcing low-current levels, which demands the use of a precision, low-current source. Lower stimulus currents produce lower - and harder to measure - voltages across the device.
Both current sources are fully programmable via the front panel controls, or from an external controller via RS-232 or GPIB interfaces. The 6220 can source DC currents from 100fA to 105mA. The output voltage can be set from 0.1V to 105V in 10mV steps. Voltage compliance (which limits the amount of voltage applied when sourcing a current) is critical for applications in which overvoltages could damage the device under test (DUT).
Define and execute current ramps easily
The 6220 offers tools for defining current ramps and stepping through predefined sequences of up to 65,536 output values using a trigger or a timer; it supports linear, logarithmic, and custom sweeps.
Even small amounts of heat introduced by the measurement process itself can raise the DUT's temperature, skewing test results or even destroying the device.
|7706||Keithley 7706 All-in-One I/O Module for Models 2700, 2701, and 2750||
|7078-TRX-5||Keithley 7078-TRX-5 1.5m Triax-3-Slot-Male-to-Triax-3-Slot-Male Low Noise Cable||
|KPCI-488LPA||Keithley KPCI-488LPA IEEE-488.2 Interface Module for PCI Buses||
|KUSB-488B||Keithley KUSB-488B IEEE-488.2 USB-to-GPIB Interface Adapter for USB Ports||
|6220-US||Keithley 6220-US *US Government Edition* Low Noise Precision DC Current Source w/GPIB & RS-232
Government-/GSA-Eligible Entities Only.
For GSA Price, Please Call
Direct: (339) 239-4066
See our GSA Listing