- Compact, ergonomic design ultimate portability
- Visible wavelength is 650 nm
- High powered laser (1 mW) single-mode (> 7 km) and multi-mode (> 5 km) connectors
- Continuous or Flash illumination
- Universal connector interface quick and easy connection
- 2.5 mm connector input (1.25 mm adapter available)
- Includes soft-sided carrying case with belt loop
- Uses two AA batteries (included) with 80+ hours continuous power
- Professional-grade with universal 1.25 mm adapter included
Whether installing or troubleshooting, the JDSU FFL-100 Visual Fault Locator (VFL) is an essential tool that quickly and easily locates problem areas in fiber cables. By pinpointing the exact location of fiber damage, technicians can diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problem efficiently. The FFL100 VFL is also used conducting continuity tests and performing fiber identification.
The FFL-100 VFL is economically priced and ergonomically designed comfortable handling and portability. The FFL-100 is equipped with a 2.5 mm interface and is compatible with connectors such as SC, ST, and FC, while the 1.25 mm adapter enables connection to LC and MU connectors. The VFL emits a bright red laser beam (Class II), making the light escaping from the damaged fiber easily visible from a distance. The Continuous/Flash control button lets operators choose between continuous or flashing illumination.
- 1 Universal 1.25 mm Adapter
- 1 Soft-sided carrying case with belt loop
- 2 AA Batteries
||JDSU FFL-U12 1.25 mm Adapter FFL-100 Visual Fault Locator